This absolutely gorgeous floral cuff bracelet dates to the early 1900's, and is made from a technique called "repousse". Repousse is a metalworking technique in which a malleable metal is ornamented or shaped by hammering from the reverse side to create a design in low relief. From an estate, this is a gorgeous piece is in superb condition and beautifully crafted. The substantial profile and detail in relief makes an outstanding statement, plus the open center allows for personalization!
Market Square Jewelers works with one of the finest hand engravers in the northeast. With over 30 years of experience, our engraver hand carves lettering, monograms, crests, or patterns in period-specific styles. Choose from our many monogram options shown in the listing or contact us directly with your own crest, monogram, or for additional information, and pricing!
Metal: Sterling Silver
Top Measurements: 23 x 13 mm, Oval
Width: 1 1/2 Inches
Inside Circumference: 5 1/2 Inches
Marks: "TOWEL STERLING" Stamped
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.