Absolutely breathtaking, this is a stunning spinel set into a luxurious diamond studded mounting! Easy to wear, this one would make a unique engagement piece or great right-hand ring. Crafted of high karat yellow gold with a prong-set double diamond halo encircling the center stone. The star of the show is a deep blue spinel, with stunning flashes of teal within its depths, in a luscious emerald cut with plenty of sparkles.
Spinel has a long history as a precious gem. Until modern science developed the ability to truly discern the composition of gems, spinel was considered to be red ruby, and blue spinel was considered as sapphire. A logical assumption, as the two minerals are found in the same locations and colored by the same trace elements! In fact, Spinel has a much higher refraction rate than sapphire, meaning that it throws more light from the inside of the stone and is usually very sparkly. The color can range from pale pink to deep purple and touch every point of the rainbow in between.
Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
Gem: Spinel 2.13 Carats
Gem Measurements: 6.9 x 7.5 mm, Emerald Cut
Accents: 36 Diamonds totaling 1.07 Carats, I in Color, SI2 in Clarity
Ring Size: 7.25
Marks: "18K" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.