This is a stunning piece dating to the early 1900s. The metal is solid, 14K yellow gold, perfectly polished and tapering for the ultimate comfort on the hand. Five old mine cut diamonds with excellent clarity are arranged along the top, each set in its own, handcrafted multi-prong setting. The diamonds catch the light in a way modern cuts don't, and bounce maximum amounts of light back to the viewer's eye. This is a beautiful antique band that would work well as a wedding band, anniversary piece or right-hand ring!
Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
Gem: 5 Old Mine Cut Diamonds totaling .43 Carats, I-J in Color, SI1 in Clarity
Width of Band: 6.0 mm
Height off Finger: 4.5 mm
Ring Size: 8
Marks: "14K" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.